1. Disinfecting hands: put appropriate amount of disinfectant on palms, rub hands together to spread evenly on each part for 1 minute.
2. Surgical hand disinfection: wash hands, forearm and lower 1/3 of upper arm with soap or antibacterial hand sanitizer according to the standard, then take 5-10ml of this product evenly on the forearm and lower 1/3 of upper arm of both hands, rub until dry, and keep for 3 minutes.
1. This product is an external disinfectant, and should not be taken orally. Keep away from children’s eyes and ears.
2. People with allergies should use with caution.
3. Keep away from sunshine, sealed and moisture-proof, store in a cool and dry place.
4. This product contains alcohol, avoid open flame.
5. After opening the bottle, the package should be tightened and used within the validity period.
6.This product is applied to hands with intact skin.